NiGHTS into Dreams
"A rubber ball-like Second-Level, her body is pliable and flexible. Because of this, NiGHTS’s attacks don’t seem to work on her. Maybe somewhere around that mansion she created there’s a clue to defeating her."
- Puffy, according to a translated japanese bio.
Due to her flexible body, Puffy does not take damage from any of NiGHTS attacks, so to defeat her the player must grab and throw Puffy through her mansion until they reach the end of it, where there will be a shelf, by throwing Puffy under it, the support will break, causing her to get smashed between the wall and the tumbling shelf.
Upon flying up to her, NiGHTS will automatically grab and start spinning her. The player shall aim and shoot her onward, sometimes it'll be necessary to break obstacles to proceed.
Puffy has ball physics, so everytime the player throws her, she will bounce around, when she is doing that, she may hit and damage NiGHTS.
After the battle, Puffy isn't seen again.
Puffy's battle takes place at her mansion which consists of three rooms, each room with a hallway between them. Starting at the bedroom, then dining room and lastly bathroom. Stairs can also be seen on the back wall in the dining room. Along the walls of Puffy's level are many paintings of Nightmaren minions and one of herself. The portrait of Puffy is actually an original concept drawing. After the bathroom, there is one last hallway where the shelf used to defeat Puffy is located.
Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams
A Puffy render appears in the concept arts.
Dr. EggmanIn Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams (though only in the Saturn version), there's a special mini game where Sonic the Hedgehog makes a cameo called Sonic the Hedgehog into Dreams.
In this mini game the player controls Sonic the Hedgehog who must collect all four ideyas in the Christmas NiGHTS version of Spring Valley on foot, after accomplishing that, Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik will appear as a boss parodying Puffy,  the boss theme will be a remix of the final boss battle theme from the Japanese and European version of Sonic CD with some bits of Puffy's theme in it called "Rolling Eggman".
A Puffy's portrait appears in the level at the dinning room.
NiGHTS Archie Comics
In the Archie Comics series, Puffy is a Claris' nightmaren, contradicting with the game, where she is an Elliot nightmaren. Puffy is the representation of Madame Puffila, Claris' rude tutor who's training her for the audition who's responsable for Claris' anxiety and stage fright.
In the first issue of the series, Claris was having nightmares about her training with Puffila, when suddently Puffila turns into Puffy, who starts to mentally abuse Claris, claiming that her dream will never come true as she has no talent for singing. Claris screams for help and NiGHTS, who is dualized with Elliot and fighting Gillwing, hears her scream, NiGHTS unfuses with Elliot and leaves him fighting Gillwing by himself, NiGHTS dualizes with Claris and together, they take down Puffy.
Puffy later makes one last appearance in the fifth issue, where she tries to fight Reala along with Gillwing, Jackle and Clawz after Reala proclaiming himself the new ruler of nightmaren, before Puffy or any of the nightmarens have a chance to fight Reala, the later attacks and makes them fall into an abyss.
- Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure DX: Puffy made a cameo in Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure DX as a card in the NiGHTS thematic pinball table from Casinopolis.
- Sonic Pinball Party: Puffy appears in Sonic Pinball Party as the boss of the Splash Garden's pinball table, to defeat her, the player must make the ball paraloop her enough times under 180 seconds.
- Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed: In Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, Puffy makes a cameo in the second lap of the Dream Valley circuit when the racers are transported to Nightmare. Additionatly, a NiGHTS sticker set, which included a Puffy sticker, was made for the game, but it got disconsidered. 
- Sonic Lost World: Puffy appeared as the first boss of the Nightmare Zone DLC of Sonic Lost World, where she is riden by Zazz. Puffy will fly across the stage and drop jewel at Sonic, to defeat her, Sonic must jump under her enough times until she gets defeated.
- Sega Superstars Tennis: Puffy doesn't make an appearance in the game, however, her battle theme is an unlockable music track for the NiGHTS tennis court.
- Game Gag 1P Sega-hen: Puffy is one of the many NiGHTS characters to appear in the manga, she also appears at the manga's cover.
- A mysterious easter egg can be randomly found after defeating Puffy in NiGHTS into Dreams, there are two big green doors at the end of the hallway that sometimes will open after the battle, inside, there's a lamp-post like object which will fall out, the reason why this happens or the meaning of it are unknown.
- Sometimes, the closet will open and the mysterious object will just stand still inside it. 
- The object appears to have "face" in it or to be wearing a golden mask, however it's hard to see it, when the object is inside the closet, it will keep it's face/mask turned to the inside of the closet and when it falls, it will turn it's face/mask to a direction which the player's view can't reach.
- It's even possible to see the object when the closet doesn't open through the closet's gap.
- In the Beta version of the game, Puffy had a pre battle dialog. 
- Also in the beta version, she is Spring Valley's boss.
- Bizarrely, both Puffy and Dr. Eggman laugh when they are defeated, that is, when they are about to get crushed, the reason for that is unknown.
- There's a mirror on Puffy's mansion which shows NiGHTS' reflection but not Puffy's.
- Puffy is the second level nightmaren who has made the most appearances, with a total of nine.
- In the NiGHTS into Dreams game files, Puffy is nicknamed "#M2:MRS.FATTY".