Clawz is a black shadow cat in Nights into Dreams that jumps from mouse to mouse and lights them up. He is the boss of Frozen Bell. To defeat this Nightmaren, you must destroy all the mice it lights up until there are no more for it to jump on then attack it to defeat it instantly.
- Clawz design is drastically different compared to his earlier designs, originally he was intended to be either a round red cat or a female humanoid cat.
- Clawz doesn't actually fight but instead sets traps (in this case mouse-shaped bombs) and jumps away from NiGHTS.
- Clawz design and battle strategy were clearly the main inspiration for Bomamba design and battle strategy in NiGHTS Jouney of dreams.
- It should also be noted that a spotlight follows Clawz throughout the battle until the player takes out the last mouse.
- Clawz's battle takes place on a carousel-like machine.
- It should also be noted that NiGHTS can destroy mouse bombs which weren't lit by paralooping them.
- Both Clawz and Jackle are similar to the Cheshire Cat from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, since both have slit pupils and huge smiles, Clawz is really similar to a cat and Jackle is partly invisible.
- Clawz appears in the Nightmare Zone DLC in Sonic Lost World, as the Nightmaren that Zeena is riding on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.